Policies and Guidelines
- We advise that you pre-register online to reserve your classes and workshops and secure your spot.
- We do not take pre-registration by phone – You can create your online account here.
- You must arrive a minimum of 5 minutes in advance to retain your spot. When there is only 5 minutes left until the start of class, all reserved spots will be opened to anyone on the wait-list.
- All prices include taxes.
- We accept payment by cash, Interact, Visa and MasterCard (VisaDebit also applies for in-studio purchases only)
- Receipts will be issued via email upon request. Please inform the teacher/desk staff at the time of purchase if a receipt is required.
- Please contact us for more information about private sessions, semi-private classes and corporate packages.
- Please read our studio policies and protocol below.
- Introductory specials include the intro month and the intro week.
- These specials are only valid for new students who have never taken a class in the NDG, Montrealet and/or West Island studios.
- These specials cannot be combined (intro month OR intro week).
- Class cards includes 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 class cards.
- Class cards do not expire, unless mentioned (i.e. special promotions)
- All class cards are non-refundable, non-sharable and non-transferable.
MYM Monthly Unlimited Auto-Renew Memberships
- The Member must commit to the Membership for a minimum of 4 months.
- The Membership is non-refundable, non-sharable and non-transferable.
- The Member’s credit card will be charged on a monthly basis.
- Member must provide a 30 day notice prior to the next preauthorize payment in order to cancel their membership here.
- At the end of the four months, the studio will continue to charge the Member’s credit card for the membership, unless notified of cancellation 30 prior to next preauthorize payment.
- Membership can be paused after the 4 months are completed here.
- The unlimited packages include the 1-month unlimited, the 3-month unlimited, the 6-month unlimited and the 1-year unlimited.
- Unlimited packages are valid from date of first class.
- The unlimited packages can be extended, for a minimum of 5 days (not valid for a week-end leave) under these terms:
- 1 month unlimited: Can be extended once, from 5 to 7 days
- 3 month unlimited: Can be extended up to two times, totalling 3 weeks
- 6 months unlimited: Can be extended up to three times, totalling 6 weeks
- 1 year unlimited: Can be extended up to four times, totalling 10 weeks
- All extensions notification must sent by email at the studio prior to the leaving/absence.
- Extensions are added to the end of their membership package.
- Pre-registration is suggested for workshops to secure your place.
- All workshops must be paid in full before the day of the event. An unpaid registration risks being removed from the workshop if it becomes full.
- Cancellation requests must be received in via email a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the workshop to receive a refund less a 15% administration fee.
- No refunds will be offered if you do not cancel the minimum 48 hours prior to the start of the workshop.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted to enter workshops more than 15 minutes after the beginning of the workshop. No refunds will be given for late arrivals who miss their workshop.