Welcome to the studio! Here are a few ways we work together to make yoga a fun and peaceful experience for all:
- Please remove your shoes (boots, roller-skates, whichever!) upon arrival.
- Sorry, latecomers will not be permitted into class. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class time.
- Please turn off your cell phone in the studio. There are absolutely no cell phones or other mobile devices permitted in the practice room.
- Please be scent-free: no perfumes, colognes, or fragrances.
- Sign in at the desk before you enter the change room.
- There are no bags or personal belongings allowed in the practice room.
- Please observe silence in the practice room at all times. It's our chance to relax in a busy day!
- Please remain in the practice room for the duration of the class, which includes final 'Savasana' (a resting pose before and after class)
Relax, breathe, and enjoy your class!